Le presento: Bonita Tortilla!
Dispatch from Zadi:
You are probably wondering “who the heck is Bonita Tortilla?” Well, that is the absolutely awesome part. Bonita Tortilla is a street dog we found who is so sweet and adorable and the whole family loves her.
We only met her a few days ago but she already seems to like us. Today we had little dog treats that we gave her and she ate some of them out of my hand! Her tongue is so soft, I really wish we could have her in our house with us.
I have not gotten to pet her yet but hopefully in a few days she will let me.
Zadi




This is kyle. That dog looks so fluffy and soft ! You missed are field trip to strawberry banke me and Grace had to be sisters we got to live in a mansion. the person name Jak said the people we had to work for had 7 kids and lost 4 I don't get it. pleas face time me and Ashling . we miss you zadi.
ReplyDelete